I love writing lists and bullet journaling! In this post, I give you 29 bullet journal list ideas to design a life you love!
If you are new to bullet journaling feel free to read my post where I explain what a bullet journal is, why you should start with bullet journaling, what you need for it and how to start a bullet journal.
But now back to the list. I made 4 categories for my favorite lists. These categories are:
- Personal Growth
They help me to create a happy, conscious life and hopefully, you can benefit from these ideas as well.
- FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS
- FAVORITE PODCASTS
- INSPIRING PEOPLE / MENTORS
- 5 YEAR PLAN
- GOALS FOR THE YEAR
- MONTHLY GOALS
- HABIT TRACKER
- URGENT / IMPORTANT MATRIX
- ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE MONTH
- WHAT DID I LEARN THIS MONTH
- PERSONAL JAR OF LIFE
- PERSONAL LEVEL 10 LIFE
- MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES PAGE
- WATER TRACKER
- SLEEP TRACKER
- MEAL PLANNER
- GROCERY LIST
- GRATITUDE PAGE OF THE MONTH
- MEMORY PAGE OF THE MONTH
- SELF LOVE / SELF CARE IDEAS
- DATE NIGHT IDEAS
- VACATION PLANNER
- WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY PAGE
- FUN & ADVENTURE ACTIVITY IDEAS
- BUCKET LIST
- POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- GIFT IDEAS
Don´t miss to check them out!
I`m not sure if you have heard of the urgent/important matrix & the jar of life before.
In the case you haven´t, I´ll briefly explain what these are about.
URGENT / IMPORTANT MATRIX
The urgent/important matrix is also known as the Eisenhower matrix.
It´s a very simple and yet effective tool which is used in strategic management and helps with prioritizing and decision making.
The urgent/important matrix is a 2×2 square matrix.
- On the top left corner you write down the urgent/important tasks, these are the tasks you should do immediately
- On the top right corner comes the tasks which are not urgent but important. These tasks should come next. You can start planning these tasks.
- On the bottom left corner comes the tasks which are urgent but not important. These tasks can be delayed or delegated.
- On the bottom right corner write down the tasks which are neither urgent nor important. These tasks can be deleted.
THE JAR OF LIFE
There is a story around the jar of life with a teacher who makes a little experiment and asks the class the following questions.
- He fills big stones into a jar and asks the class if the jar is full → answer of the students is a clear yes
- Then he adds pebbles to the big stones into the jar and asks the class if the jar is full → answer of students is yes
- Then he adds sand to the pebbles and big stones into the jar and asks the class again if the jar is full → answer of the students is yes
The takeaway of this metaphor transferred to our everyday lives is following:
- we can fill our lives either with big stones, pebbles or sand
- most likely we will fill it with all 3
- big stones stand for the very important things in our lives, pebbles for the semi-important things in our lives and sand for the things which aren´t important to us at all, but still take up our time on a regular basis
What can you do with this information?
- Determine your big stones, pebbles and sand for your life
- Focus on your big stones and pebbles and eliminate or reduce the sand in your life in order to create a happy, fulfilling life
Have fun with creating your lists <3
Because I want you to live an epic life and know how important it is to track your progress to reach the goals I created a habit tracker for 12 months for you.
You can download it here for free, print it out and use it for your bullet journal.
DOWNLOAD THE HABIT TRACKER
JOIN LIKE MINDED LIFE DESIGNER FROM ALL AROUND THE GLOBE
Receive the newest blog posts and infos about upcoming products, freebies, promotions, and discounts <3
Did you like this post? If so don´t forget to pin it to your Pinterest board and to spread the bujo love!
Before you leave I would love to know which your favorite bullet journal list ideas are to help you with your lifestyle design?
Share it in the comments below!