I love writing lists and bullet journaling! In this post, I give you 29 bullet journal list ideas to design a life you love!
If you are new to bullet journaling feel free to read my post where I explain what a bullet journal is, why you should start with bullet journaling, what you need for it and how to start a bullet journal.
But now back to the list. I made 4 categories for my favorite lists. These categories are:
- Personal Growth
They help me to create a happy, conscious life and hopefully, you can benefit from these ideas as well.
- Favorite Youtube channels
- Favorite podcasts
- Inspiring people / mentors
- 5-year plan
- Goals for the year
- Monthly goals
- Habit tracker
- Urgent / Important matrix
- Achievements of the month
- What did I learn this month
- Personal jar of life
- Personal level 10 life
- Motivational quotes page
- Water tracker
- Sleep tracker
- Meal planner
- Grocery list
- Gratitude page of the month
- Memory page of the month
- Self-love/self-care ideas
- Date night ideas
- Vacation planner
- What makes me happy page
- Fun and adventure activity page
- Bucket list
- Positive affirmations
- Gift ideas
Don´t miss to check them out!
I`m not sure if you have heard of the urgent/important matrix & the jar of life before.
In the case you haven´t, I´ll briefly explain what these are about.
URGENT / IMPORTANT MATRIX
The urgent/important matrix is also known as the Eisenhower matrix.
It´s a very simple and yet effective tool which is used in strategic management and helps with prioritizing and decision making.
The urgent/important matrix is a 2×2 square matrix.
- On the top left corner you write down the urgent/important tasks, these are the tasks you should do immediately
- On the top right corner comes the tasks which are not urgent but important. These tasks should come next. You can start planning these tasks.
- On the bottom left corner comes the tasks which are urgent but not important. These tasks can be delayed or delegated.
- On the bottom right corner write down the tasks which are neither urgent nor important. These tasks can be deleted.
THE JAR OF LIFE
There is a story around the jar of life with a teacher who makes a little experiment and asks the class the following questions.
- He fills big stones into a jar and asks the class if the jar is full → answer of the students is a clear yes
- Then he adds pebbles to the big stones into the jar and asks the class if the jar is full → answer of students is yes
- Then he adds sand to the pebbles and big stones into the jar and asks the class again if the jar is full → answer of the students is yes
The takeaway of this metaphor transferred to our everyday lives is the following:
- we can fill our lives either with big stones, pebbles or sand
- most likely we will fill it with all 3
- big stones stand for the very important things in our lives, pebbles for the semi-important things in our lives and sand for the things which aren´t important to us at all, but still take up our time on a regular basis
What can you do with this information?
- Determine your big stones, pebbles and sand for your life
- Focus on your big stones and pebbles and eliminate or reduce the sand in your life in order to create a happy, fulfilling life
Because I want you to live an epic life and know how important it is to track your progress to reach your goals I created a habit tracker for 12 months for you.
You can download it here for free, print it out and use it for your bullet journal.