A habit tracker is an effective and essential tool to realize your dreams and to live the best life you can.
It helps you keeping track of your goals and accompanies you on your journey.
Taking constantly one baby step after the other is the key to success.
No matter what your goals are you will more likely reach them by constantly moving forward and keeping track of your progress.
In this post, you get inspiration for 51 things you can track in your habit tracker to live the amazing life you desire.
As a bonus, I created a habit tracker for 12 months for you. Feel free to join the email list and to download the habit tracker at the end of this post.
51 HABIT TRACKER IDEAS
The following 51 habit tracker ideas are subdivided into 10 categories.
These categories are based on the concept of the level 10 life idea.
Learn more about the concept of the level 10 life here.
- Hours slept
- Water intake
- In nature 30+ minutes
- No refined sugar
- No junk food / no processed food day
- Go to bed early (by midnight)
- Wake up early (by 8 am)
- Me time (Manicure, pedicure, spa time)
- Got rid of 1 unloved item in the house
2. CAREER / BUSINESS
- Study business
- Pomodoro technique used to get things done
- Daily goals met
- Been productive
3. RELATIONSHIPS / FAMILY
- Call mum
- Connect with friends
- Fun family activity
4. SIGNIFICANT OTHER / MARRIAGE
- Date night
- Quality time with husband
- Cell phone free evening
- Spend no money
- Keep budget / no extra spending
- Keep meal plan
6. RECREATION / FUN
- Visit a new place
- Try a new recipe
- Arts & craft activity with my child
- Be creative
7. PERSONAL GROWTH
- Study personal development
- Read self-improvement book
- Listen to a podcast
- Use a vision board for the visualization of my goal
- No social media day
- Netflix free evening
- Forgive myself
- Proud of myself
- Take 1 step towards my dream
8. FAITH / SPIRITUALITY
- Pray / spiritual practice
9. VOLUNTEERING / SERVICE
- Donate something
- Help someone / give value to someone else
10. ENVIRONMENT / SUSTAINABILITY
- Say no to plastic bag
- Buy 1 environmental friendlier alternative
- Car-free day
- Water plants
- 15-minute cleaning
Because I want you to live an epic life and know how important it is to track your progress to reach your goals I created a habit tracker for 12 months for you.
You can download it here for free, print it out and use it for your bullet journal.